Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Melinda Melinda is offline

Default Larger Gaiwans

Thank-you for the advice Karsten, but when I check the Jing tea shop site
the only larger gaiwan was a 180 ml and it was sold out. I'm looking for
something that's not stoneware that's over 200 ml. Still searching. Did
anyone see that last movie with Jet Li in it? Towards the end when he is
drinking tea before the big match with his opponent from Japan, the gaiwans
were quite large, at least 200 ml. That's what I'm talking about. I also
checked Kam's site, nothing that large there.Has anyone else seena gaiwan
that large for sale? Thanks.

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."
> wrote in message
oups.com...
Melinda,
iunfortunately I dunno of any place anywhere near you, but the good
news is that there are quite a few gaiwans out there that hold around
8oz or even more. I bought mine back in China and what to say ..., I
love them.
I you donīt mind ordering from China there are some folks on rfdt who
are actually based there, Seb comes to my mind.

Karsten