Jason Tinling

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

"Dan Abel" > wrote in message

> I don't think anybody is going to learn very much from you. The census
> does not draw the lines for the district. You may wish to study up on
> "gerrymandering". That is the process for drawing the lines to include X
> number of citizens in each district, in such a way as to ensure the
> political affiliation of that district.
>
> --
> Dan Abel
> Sonoma State University
> AIS

Poor Wolfie...he can't quite grasp the concept of determining representation
by population vs determining what geographical area those individuals
repesent.

OB Food(and most of Wolf's *contributions*)

Cowtown Wolf Turds
By Bigwheel

30-40 jalapeno Peppers
Pork Loin--slice thin strips (I used tenderloin)
Soy Sauce
Bacon Strips cut in half
Lemon Pepper or Greek Seasoning

Split seed and devein peppers
Marinate pork in soy sauce
Stuff peppers with marinated pork
Wrap with bacon using toothpicks to hold together
Dust with seasoning

Smoke or grill till done.

Jason