Karen O'Mara

Default How do you make your food cost expenses go further?

Siobhan Perricone > wrote in message >. ..
> There are several things we do that make a big difference.
>
> We created storage space by building an inexpensive shelving unit made to
> fit our living situation that increased our storage capacity a large
> amount. Before we had this, we used other closets in the house for storing
> foods we bought large quantities of.

[snip]

Wow... your list was impressive and informative. Have you figured out
how much you've saved after it all? I think you should write a book. A
good title could also include something about how to survive for two
weeks, if you had to, too...

I'd like to be your neighbor after an earthquake.

Karen