PENMART01

Default Good brand name for ceramic bakeware?

> hahabogus writes:
>
>Well the store had a scratch and dent sale...and my birthday is coming up.
>So I bought the convection microwave ovencombo I had my eye on for at Half
>price... Now I need a good brand name for some ceramic bakeware that I can
>use for combination cooking...Things like a rack to hold meat up of the
>bottom of a ceramic pan (and the pan too).

There is no such thing as "good" ceramic bakeware... not for utlitarian
purposes... ceramic bakeware is purchased *strictly* for it's esthetics. The
best bakeware is heavyweight carbon steel... Chicago Metalic is a pretty good
brand.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon