Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] teaismud@yahoo.com is offline

Default Tasting techniques, the chinese version

Yeah Danny, are you referring to the

Cha Ye Da Ci Dian, by (I think) Chen Zong Mao? That is the book that
Livio put me on to and I finally picked it up last year. It's in
chinese only, excepting some odd words up in English, but you'd need
modern chinese characters for it to be any use to you. If it's this
one, its big and costs about 380 yuan.

Immo T

According to