Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default Finally found it: The *real* Alredo sauce recipe!

Little Malice wrote on 10 Nov 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> One time on Usenet, Mr Libido Incognito > said:
> > Little Malice wrote on 10 Nov 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> > > On popcorn?? Seems like it would get soggy, but if I'm wrong, do
> > > tell -- I like sugar free puddings...

> > Just the powder...right outta the pkg...Dion't add liquids.Just
> > sprinkle the pudding powder on the buttered popcorn....Butterscotch
> > is especially nice.

> D'Oh! I was thinking of the pudding cups. I actually have some
> of the powder in my pantry, I'll have to give this a try. I've
> been doing very well sticking to the no-sugar thing (Type 2
> diabetes). Thanks, Alan...

There's a shitload of carbs in popcorn...carbs ain't a good thing for
diabetics. Raises the glucose level don'tcha know. Spikes the hell outta
me.