Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default Rioja, Trentino, WA, Loire, Chile, Burgundy

Actually either Mark's or Hunt's post could sum up my opinion of DDO. I
like a lot,and tend to prefer the regular cuvee, which I prefer to
drink within 7-8 years of vintage (2001 is on my list to drink over
next 2-4 years). I have Drouhin Cote d'Or bottlings back to '79 that
are strong. Each are of their place, and worthy reps of Burgundy and
Oregon for my tastes.