Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default Finally found it: The *real* Alredo sauce recipe!

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:52:51 -0600, "ms_peacock"
> wrote:

>It's been a while since I made a pan full of kettle corn. I love that stuff
>but being diabetic I try and stay away from it. Today I'll be pretty full
>after I get home from my weekly Mexican food but there's always tomorrow. I
>need my weekly minimum allowance of salsa.

Hope your dinner is as delicious as I'm imagining it will be.

>sf probably ain't holdin' her mouth right or something when she makes it,
>I've never scorched it.

Yeah, it's all in the mouth. <G>

I *did* scorch mine once. The problem was that I was trying to make
"normal" kettle corn, which has twice as much sugar as the stuff you
and I make. That might be the problem some folks are having. Too
much heat is the most likely villain, though.