Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default Finally found it: The *real* Alredo sauce recipe!

sf wrote:
> On 8 Nov 2006 20:15:38 GMT, "Default User" >
> wrote:
>
>> I tried to make kettle corn the other day in the wok. I guess the
>> temp was too high, as the sugar scorched pretty badly (although not a
>> complete loss).

> I'm convinced people are lying when they intimate they make kettle
> corn that isn't scorched. I've tried making it too many times not to
> have that attitude.

I've never liked kettle corn. It was a HUGE seller at the "art" show in
Burnsville, MN, but it smelled burnt to me. I made it once at home and it
just wasn't to my liking. But kettle corn was the only thing that was
selling. Loser show, even for the "crafters". (I walked around and talked
with other exhibitors.)

Jill