Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: Rioja, Trentino, WA, Loire, Chile, Burgundy

I've just been informed by email (and confirmed by Googling) that my
title for this thread is off. I spotted "Columbia Valley" and assumed
the Sineann was from Washington, but it seems that part of the Columbia
AVA extends into Oregon, and that's where the McDuffee vineyard is.
Oops!