Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default 89 Font de Michelle, 00 St Bris

Tim (and Emery)

I'm sure that producer style has an effect, and I don't put myself out
as an authority on SdSB (or anything for that matter) - I've probably
had 8 or 10 Sauvignon de St Bris total in my life, and most of those
were either Goissot or Brocard. I totally admit that my tastes for
younger Sauvignon Blanc are my own. I have friends including respected
wine writers who talk of aging Cotat Sancerres for 15 years, but for my
tastes they are never better than the first year or two. On the other
hand, I can be a bit of a necrophiliac for claret or red Burgundy.

I don't see any Defrance SdSB offered in US, but will keep eyes open.

thanks