Posted to alt.food.wine
Professor Professor is offline

Default Rioja, Trentino, WA, Loire, Chile, Burgundy

I use a lot of Mario Batali's recipes too. Last night I served his recipe
for short ribs and tomorrow I'm making his Swordfish Involtini. Have you
read the book about him named Heat? I've always liked the Cote de Beaune
Villages, a solid Burgundy at a great price.

oups.com...