Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
Joel[_1_] Joel[_1_] is offline

Default Any tips on getting home brew beer to clear quickly

> wrote:
>I'm brewing a pale ale using light malt extract, hops (fuggles) and
>crystal malt. I keg it. It tastes great and retains the head but it's
>very slow to clear. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1) Pose the question in the rec.crafts.brewing newsgroup.
2) Clarify whether you're asking for advice on what to do
with your current batch, or what to do for future batches.
(If the former, I wouldn't sweat it. If the latter, your
yeast choice may be key.)

--
Joel Plutchak

"Things just fall apart." - Now They'll Sleep (Belly)