Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Cameron Lewis Cameron Lewis is offline

Default Old Yixing teapots on Ebay

There is also the fact that he's selling Meng Ku, Fu Hai, and Lang He
products as "Menghai Tea Factory" stuff. While I think that Fu Hai and
Lang He are in Menghai county, Meng Ku definitely isn't.

The reason I think that the vintage (at least) of the Dayi wrapped cake
is fake is that the buds are too brightly silvery and the cake is just
too green to be 7 years old. Since my '99 7542s are zhong cha label
wrapped, I just assumed that they hadn't started with the dayi label
yet.

Cheers,

Cameron