Posted to rec.food.drink.beer
GregS GregS is offline

Default pain reliever + beer

In article ews.net>, "Gravity" > wrote:
>what pain reliever is safe for frequent drinkers? i hear Tylenol can fry my
>liver.
>
>thanks.

No one will say anything is completely safe. I take aspirin when
necessary and even when not necessary. My drug of choice for pain
is Ibuprofen. This can take on high dosages in the form of
Motron. Some people have problems with Ibuprofen, but I
would recommecd always getting enough fluid and even take some
Tums along with it. It can play havoc with your stomach just as aspirin can.
I absolutely need it some times after heavy work. Old age!

greg