Julia Altshuler

Default How do you make your food cost expenses go further?

You really think so? I think of her cooking and housekeeping as an old
fashioned habit, and one, by the way, that her sisters and
sister-in-laws don't share. I often think of her when I read about the
obesity epidemic and all the causes ranging from fast food to television
to cars. In her family, people simply eat simple meals at home and
don't consider eating any other time. It isn't that they show willpower
when they don't buy popcorn at the movies, they just never think of it
any more than I'd think of buying a parachute or a concrete mixer when
on vacation.

--Lia