sf

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:30:23 -0400, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

> HOWEVER, since Bushie coming into power, at least three states
> I am aware of have had their congressional districts reassigned....I think
> the proper term is gerimandering (where districts are restructured to give
> one party an advantage).

This is not a new practice and you can't blame anyone or
anything - other than pure politics for that. It happens in
every state whenever it's allowed, so that whatever
political party is in power can retain it.