sf

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 05:17:13 GMT, The Wolf
> wrote:

> Bustamecha recieved only half the votes Aaaaaaaanold did.

Yep he lost... I don't care about that. I care that the
recall won.

> Why do you think that is?

That's a no brainer.

Simpletons who consider themselves "occasional" voters
finally dragged themselves to their polling place (which
were fewer than in usual elections although more than the
"usual" numbers were expected to vote). Why did they turn
out? It's because this ballot didn't tax their brains -
they only had three issues to vote on and they probably
ignored the other two.

> I'M NOT THE TYPE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO BUT "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Heh, we have a governator now. We'll see how your boy does
without a script and a director.

On the good side, he's a closet democrat.

> Didn't you watch FOX news

FOX??? Yeah, sure.

> at the bath house?

I can only WISH. Unfortunately, I worked my usual 12-13
hour day and made it to the polling place just before it
closed.