Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] samvit@aol.com is offline

Default salt/cure level for brining at warmer temperature

> I just corrected a gross misinterpretation on your part
> that could have gotten you, and anyone else unfortunate
> enough to believe you, seriously hurt. I'm feeling like
> a pretty nice guy, actually.

First off, I never claimed to be an expert. I am very much a novice
and that's why I came to this group seeking advice. Most of the folks
here seem nice, and have been helpful. Your tone, on the other hand,
has been disparaging to say the least. Calling someone an idiot for
using incorrect terminology? And after all of that, I should be
grateful because you're just a "nice guy" who saved me and others from
serious harm? You have some serious delusions of grandeur. I wasn't
about to do anything before I knew for sure it was safe. None of the
other posters indicated it was ok for me to do so, so you are not
unique in that respect. Plus, this forum is not the only source of
information that I am using.