Melba's Jammin'

Default Barb's Brownies failures ain't Barb's fault!

In article <tpmvc.31272$pt3.22184@attbi_s03>, "Felice Friese"
> wrote:

> Poor Barb! Day after day she has to read headers about "her" brownies
> failing!
>
> Whatever happened to the OP's attempt, I doubt it had anything to do with
> the recipe. I've made them often (more often than necessary) and they are
> always great. Some may adjust the degree of sweetness or chocolateness,
> but
> even with such minor variations they're the best brownies going.
>
> Three cheers for Barb!
>
> Felice

Aw shucks. You're buttering me up for a jar of rhubarb-mango jam, I'll
bet. You rascal, you!

AFA the OP's problem with the recipe (see how I may be distancing myself
from it?), he said he followed it to the letter. I ain't got no
flippin' idea about the rise, unless he's got some bogus stuff in the
can. AFA the almond extract -- I like it and I don't measure it (the
truth is out) -- but I know it's at least a teaspoon. I don't measure
the vanilla, either.

Whatever. Thanks for the affirmation, Fleece.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Sam I Am updated 5/30/04.
Only 3-1/2 weeks until my birthday. "Shop early, shop often, shop