Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default Need chili for chili dogs (coneys)

On 23 Oct 2006 23:59:11 -0700, "projectile vomit chick"
> wrote:

>Steve Wertz wrote:
>>
>> Anybody remember the Hormel Chili-Stuffed Dogs circa 1984-1989?
>> It was a frank with a hole drilled through it lengthwise, and had
>> chili pumped into it. Those were actually pretty good - not too
>> much chili - just the right proportions. The chili would always
>> sqwertz out the end.

>Frankenstuffs! I seem to remember one stuffed with cheese, as well.

Yeah, I was actually looking for those this past summer. Cheesy hot
dogs were pretty good. Now I don't eat hot dogs at all. I'm going to
try one of the Kosher brands, because (I hope) they don't have a lot
of strange crud in them.