Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] steve@tropheus.demon.co.uk is offline

Default Need chili for chili dogs (coneys)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:26:30 GMT, Jerome Ranch >
wrote:

>I've a hankering for a chili dog, but I can' seem to find a proper
>chili. In local stores, I once was able to locate a chili especially
>for chili dogs, and it was very good..but it is not stocked anymore.

Where are you? As your message is on GMT am I right guessing you are
in the UK?

If so, go to http://www.peppersbypost.biz

They sell many varieties including the worlds hottest - Dorset Naja.

Steve

http://www.easynn.com