Richard Periut

Default Alton Brown being stoopid

Robert Klute wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:15:49 -0400, "Anthony" > wrote:
>

>>Started to watch Good Eats. About tapenade which Alton Brown described as a
>>classic Italian olive paste, ingredients olives, garlic, olive oil improved
>>by wheat berries. Idiot!! Thought he knew better; shan't bother with him
>>again.

> Why? Is it because you believe it to be a provencial recipe? Well, it
> is also considered by many to be a classic Italian dish also. Is it the
> basic ingredients? That he left out capers and anchovies? Well, there
> are many variations on the recipe. Or is it that he thinks the addition
> of wheat berris improves the recipe? That is a matter of personal
> taste, not mine, but it looks like his.

Seems like he belongs to the famous:

i.have.an.alien.anal.probe.stuck.so.high.up.my.rec tum.nearly.touching.the.descending.colon.org

These are pseudo purists which have no friggin originality.

Richard

--
"..A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava
beans and a nice chianti..."

Hannibal "The Cannibal"

Silence Of The Lambs 1991