Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_7_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_7_] is offline

Default Mashed Turnips

In article >,
Wayne Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> >> All rutabagas are turnips. Not all turnips are rutabagas. Rutabagas

> are
> >> also known as swedes or yellow turnips.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Wayne Boatwright

> > Thanks! :-)
> > I appreciate the info.
> >
> > I'll only quit learning when I'm a box of ashes...... <lol>

> I decided I would quit learning the other day, but it didn't work. I kept
> learning things quite by accident. :-)
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright

<lol>

Life is grand...... :-)

I've got to quit playing around here and get some chores done.
I need to get to the range. The range master promised to teach me how to
shoot skeet today!

I've never fired a shotgun!
--
Peace, Om