Dan Abel

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

In article >, "Virginia
Tadrzynski" > wrote:

> "The Wolf" > wrote in message

> > George W. Bush can't change the constitution retard, go back and relearn
> > history.

> Now to Gloria's statement. You are correct that Cheney (we really know who
> is running the United States of Halliburton) cannot change the constitution.
> Congress/Senate has to pass the amendment and then it goes to the states to

He doesn't need to change the Constitution, he just needs to get the
people to agree to let him ignore it. He's gone down that path already.
My 85YO father wanted to take a plane trip. They searched him and his
baggage and confiscated his toenail clippers. The constitution says that
we are protected against unreasonable search and seizure. Where do you
draw the line?

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University