Virginia Tadrzynski

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

"The Wolf" > wrote in message
> On 10/8/03 9:11 PM, in article ,

"Puester"
> > opined:
>
> > NTANTIQUES wrote:
> >>
> >> snipped

who

then

> > Doesn't make sense, does it? At least Ahnold can't run for president
> > unless Dubya changes the Constitution

> George W. Bush can't change the constitution retard, go back and relearn
> history.
>

> between now and then. There is
> > a very old saying: "The last time the continent tilted, all the
> > nuts rolled into California."
> >

> >> You summed up the feelings of our California household very well ...

We're
> >> sickened that a movie star with absolutely no workable plan to resolve

the
> >> economic problems of California has unseated a duly elected official

who's
> >> only
> >> flaw was that he wasn't a charasmatic celebrity figure.
> >> There isn't enough chocolate in the world to make me feel anything but
> >> despair
> >> for the future of my state and our nation if our citizens have become

so
> >> shallow that they will cast their votes for such a pathetic excuse for

> >> candidate. What's next? Bennifer for prez and 1st lady? Laughable?

Couldn't
> >> happen? Yeah, sure, that's what people thought about Ah-nuld. Watch

out,
> >> people, it could happen to you...me, I'm investing in chocolate

futures.
> >> NT

> > Every Californian I know except one feels exactly
> > the same way.

> Why didn't they vote that way then? Lemme guess it was those bad old
> outdated machines.
>
> I guess I mostly know the sane ones.
> > You might wanna add some Xanax to that chocolate....
> >
> > gloria p

> --
> ================================================== =================
> "When a broad table is to be made, and the edges of planks do not fit, the
> artist takes a little from both, and makes a good joint. In like manner
> here, both sides must part with some of their demands," Benjamin Franklin
> (1706-1790)
> ================================================== =================

Ah, yes, when someone questions the quintesential goodness (gack!) of the
magnanimous Republican party, they are called a retard.......parry, thrust,
touche Wolf.

Now to Gloria's statement. You are correct that Cheney (we really know who
is running the United States of Halliburton) cannot change the constitution.
Congress/Senate has to pass the amendment and then it goes to the states to
radify it. HOWEVER, since Bushie coming into power, at least three states
I am aware of have had their congressional districts reassigned....I think
the proper term is gerimandering (where districts are restructured to give
one party an advantage). This will successfully put at least three
Democratic congressmen out on their ears in this state alone. Stack the
state houses/senates also redistricted by Chez Bush and a two thirds
majority is doable.

No one thought that an Austrian immigrant with Nazi ties would get
California, either. Rumors have it Jim McGreevey of NJ and Ruth Ann Minner
of Delaware are now under Bushie's radar. Let's see, who is from NJ, a
'movie star' and a rabid republican..........please Lord, don't let them
pick Bruce Willis...

-Ginny