Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_7_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_7_] is offline

Default Baked sweet potato fries?

In article >,
wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:16:02 -0600, Christine Dabney
> > wrote:
>
> >I have some sweet potatoes here...I was going to roast them, but my
> >friend was saying she loved sweet potato fries. I am thinking baked
> >fries, sorta..or thin wedges.... Has anyone done this?

> Lots of times I have deep fried sweet potato cut as chips. They taste
> great. They don't need as long as "normal" potatoes.
>
> Steve

Hm, I've not tried them as chips!

I've got some sweet spuds in the 'frige that dad bought.
When he buys a specific veggie, I generally take the hint. <G>
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.