Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Baked sweet potato fries?

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:36:32 GMT, (TammyM) wrote:

>I've used this method to my satisfaction. I vary the spices. I
>probably got the recipe off the net, can't remember and didn't make
>note of it.
>
>(did you get your "surprise"?) :-)
>
>Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries

This looks like something she could do, with my help. It can also
cook the last part of the time when my chicken is cooking..so it works
out well...

Thanks!

The surprise! I forgot all about it. I have to send my friend out
later today to fill my prescription for good drugs..oops.. I mean pain
meds...so I will get her to stop by my mailbox and check.

Christine