The Wolf

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

On 10/8/03 9:11 PM, in article , "Puester"
> opined:

> NTANTIQUES wrote:
>>
>> snipped
>>> I'm really sad for the voters of California (of which I am one). How
>>> could they kick out someone who they re-elected less than a year ago, who
>>> has done nothing different that I could see since he was elected, and then
>>> vote in some actor?

> Doesn't make sense, does it? At least Ahnold can't run for president
> unless Dubya changes the Constitution

George W. Bush can't change the constitution retard, go back and relearn
history.

between now and then. There is
> a very old saying: "The last time the continent tilted, all the
> nuts rolled into California."
>

>> You summed up the feelings of our California household very well ... We're
>> sickened that a movie star with absolutely no workable plan to resolve the
>> economic problems of California has unseated a duly elected official who's
>> only
>> flaw was that he wasn't a charasmatic celebrity figure.
>> There isn't enough chocolate in the world to make me feel anything but
>> despair
>> for the future of my state and our nation if our citizens have become so
>> shallow that they will cast their votes for such a pathetic excuse for a
>> candidate. What's next? Bennifer for prez and 1st lady? Laughable? Couldn't
>> happen? Yeah, sure, that's what people thought about Ah-nuld. Watch out,
>> people, it could happen to you...me, I'm investing in chocolate futures.
>> NT

> Every Californian I know except one feels exactly
> the same way.

Why didn't they vote that way then? Lemme guess it was those bad old
outdated machines.

I guess I mostly know the sane ones.
> You might wanna add some Xanax to that chocolate....
>
> gloria p

"When a broad table is to be made, and the edges of planks do not fit, the
artist takes a little from both, and makes a good joint. In like manner
here, both sides must part with some of their demands," Benjamin Franklin
(1706-1790)