The Wolf

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

On 10/8/03 9:03 PM, in article ,
"NTANTIQUES" > opined:

> snipped
>> I'm really sad for the voters of California (of which I am one). How
>> could they kick out someone who they re-elected less than a year ago, who
>> has done nothing different that I could see since he was elected, and then
>> vote in some actor?

> You summed up the feelings of our California household very well ... We're

Do you mind telling me who the **** "....We're" are?

Arnold got 1,000,0000 more votes then Bustamecha

> sickened that a movie star with absolutely no workable plan to resolve the
> economic problems of California has unseated a duly elected official who's
> only
> flaw was that he wasn't a charasmatic celebrity figure.
> There isn't enough chocolate in the world to make me feel anything but despair
> for the future of my state and our nation if our citizens have become so
> shallow that they will cast their votes for such a pathetic excuse for a
> candidate. What's next? Bennifer for prez and 1st lady? Laughable? Couldn't
> happen? Yeah, sure, that's what people thought about Ah-nuld. Watch out,
> people, it could happen to you...me, I'm investing in chocolate futures.
> NT

"When a broad table is to be made, and the edges of planks do not fit, the
artist takes a little from both, and makes a good joint. In like manner
here, both sides must part with some of their demands," Benjamin Franklin
(1706-1790)