Old 30-05-2004, 01:22 AM
Socks

Default An Egg Query

On Sat, 29 May 2004 15:45:18 +0000, hahabogus wrote:

I'm a "must have eggs" for breakfast kinda guy. Thursday I had a tooth
extracted. So Friday and Saturday I experimented with scrambled eggs
rolled up in soft flour tortillas.

3 eggs, a little water, salt, pepper, frank's hot sauce, garlic powder,
onion powder. Beat eggs well with water and frank's hot sauce in a bowl.
Pour into a greased non-stick fry pan on medium low heat. Season the
eggs with everything else and add a little shredded cheese. Keep the
eggs moving in the pan. Warm 2 tortillas in a microwave covered with a
damp paper towel. Roll the cooked scrambled eggs up burito style in the
2 tortillas

my usual eggs are scrambled, topped with Tapatio hot sauce, in a flour
tortilla. i flip my tortilla on a gas-stove burner though, to give it a
little flavor and texture.

variations are endless. one of the best things is to add left-over
roasted red potatoes. refried beans seem to work with fried eggs. smoked
pork can add something to the eggs ... and all sorts of cheeses work well,
even bleu.