Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Panasonic YD 150 bread machine - HELP!

In article <rMvXg.11360$P7.742@edtnps90>,
"FlourPower" > wrote:

> Is the machine's timer set? Unplug for a few minutes and retry.
>
> Some machines do have a warming/rest cycle, but if the water is cool, then
> thats not the issue.
>
> Good luck!
>
> FP
>

> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> >I posted this to the baking group, too.
> >
> > Is the thing supposed to sit there and do NOTHING for more than a half
> > hour after I've put the ingredients in and selected the Basic cycle and
> > pressed the red start/stop button?
> >
> > I don't have the manual, only Lora Brody's Bread Machine Baking book and
> > the machine's owners are in Disneyworld and unavailable.
> >
> > HELP!!
> > I await your counsel.
> > (And by now the warm water isn't warm!)

Crap! I've pushed stop and start and started over at least twice.
I'm now going to unplug it, do it all over again and leave it alone
until the timer goes off four hours later. Phooey and ptooey!
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
"Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."