Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default Panasonic YD 150 bread machine - HELP!

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:13:58 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>I posted this to the baking group, too.
>
>Is the thing supposed to sit there and do NOTHING for more than a half
>hour after I've put the ingredients in and selected the Basic cycle and
>pressed the red start/stop button?
>
>I don't have the manual, only Lora Brody's Bread Machine Baking book and
>the machine's owners are in Disneyworld and unavailable.
>
>HELP!!
>I await your counsel.
>(And by now the warm water isn't warm!)

You plugged it in, right? <G>

No, it shouldn't still be just sitting there. You should have bread
dough that's on its first rise by now. Something is wrong.