Hahabogus

Default Crockpot buying advice?

" > wrote in
:

>>a removable oval shaped liner (fits a whole chicken better).

> All they are anyway are fancy double boilers, just with no water. None
> of them are especially expensive. I use a pressure cooker instead. You
> can do the same stuff with it but it's hella mad faster.
>
> candeh

I prefer to set up the crock pot before I go to work and come home to a
cooked meal than to come home and cook. After supper before I go to bed I
do the prep work for a crock pot meal and put it all in the liner and in
the fridge. Before leaving for work I put the liner in the crock pot,plug
it in and select temperature setting. When I get home I can serve a meal
and relax instead of running maddly about getting a meal together.