Puester

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

NTANTIQUES wrote:

> snipped
> >I'm really sad for the voters of California (of which I am one). How
> >could they kick out someone who they re-elected less than a year ago, who
> >has done nothing different that I could see since he was elected, and then
> >vote in some actor?

Doesn't make sense, does it? At least Ahnold can't run for president
unless Dubya changes the Constitution between now and then. There is
a very old saying: "The last time the continent tilted, all the
nuts rolled into California."

> You summed up the feelings of our California household very well ... We're
> sickened that a movie star with absolutely no workable plan to resolve the
> economic problems of California has unseated a duly elected official who's only
> flaw was that he wasn't a charasmatic celebrity figure.
> There isn't enough chocolate in the world to make me feel anything but despair
> for the future of my state and our nation if our citizens have become so
> shallow that they will cast their votes for such a pathetic excuse for a
> candidate. What's next? Bennifer for prez and 1st lady? Laughable? Couldn't
> happen? Yeah, sure, that's what people thought about Ah-nuld. Watch out,
> people, it could happen to you...me, I'm investing in chocolate futures.
> NT

Every Californian I know except one feels exactly
the same way. I guess I mostly know the sane ones.
You might wanna add some Xanax to that chocolate....

gloria p