NTANTIQUES

Default Hey SF What happened to your boy?

snipped
>I'm really sad for the voters of California (of which I am one). How
>could they kick out someone who they re-elected less than a year ago, who
>has done nothing different that I could see since he was elected, and then
>vote in some actor?

You summed up the feelings of our California household very well ... We're
sickened that a movie star with absolutely no workable plan to resolve the
economic problems of California has unseated a duly elected official who's only
flaw was that he wasn't a charasmatic celebrity figure.
There isn't enough chocolate in the world to make me feel anything but despair
for the future of my state and our nation if our citizens have become so
shallow that they will cast their votes for such a pathetic excuse for a
candidate. What's next? Bennifer for prez and 1st lady? Laughable? Couldn't
happen? Yeah, sure, that's what people thought about Ah-nuld. Watch out,
people, it could happen to you...me, I'm investing in chocolate futures.
NT