Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_6_] Gregory Morrow[_6_] is offline

Default Chicken Thighs: The New Frontier, and a Question

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> In article . net>,
> "Gregory Morrow"
> <gregorymorrowBEYONDTHEVALLEYOFTHELOAFHEADS@earthl ink.net> wrote:
>
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

little

> > > You forgot the cut up hotdogs... <lol>

> > Hmmm....now ya got me thinkin'...some homemade "gourment" mac 'n cheese

with
> > some good cut - up wursts or kielbasa would make a mighty nice 'n easy

one -
> > dish meal for company. Have sauerkraut or red cabbage as a side...
> >
> > It's going to get cold here in Chicawgo (snow maybe even!) this week, I

am
> > definitely in a "comfort food" mode...

> I prefer Boars Head brand... when I can get it. :-)
> Best franks there are imho!

My local soopermart (Treasure Island) now carries the entire Boar's Head
line, it's what they feature in their deli.. The franks are usually on
sale, next time I go I'll pick up a couple pounds...

> I don't think I'd serve kraut on the side tho'. Franks, braut's or even
> Italian sausage go well with either one and is a "stand alone" dish!
>
> Maybe some steamed mixed FF veggies?

"FF" = "Full - Featured"...???

--
Best