Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell Leonard Blaisdell is offline

Default Outcome, was Chicken Thighs: The New Frontier, and a Question

In article >,
OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> In article >,
> "cybercat" > wrote:

> > It took eight years but I have finally weaned him off of his "pill" mama's
> > "boneless white meat only" gig.
> >
> > MOOOhahahaha!

> He'll be happier for it. ;-)
> And y'all will eat a bit cheaper!

The only way my wife will eat thighs is in chicken and dumplings and
chicken and noodles after I strip and rip the skeleton and she can't
find the difference. All my whole chickens are made into those if we are
eating alone. Well, she'll gladly eat fried chicken white meat. One
granddaughter would eat any chicken part even if I rolled it in dirt.
I mentioned gumbo earlier. I can make my wife choke down one meal. I eat
the rest. And I usually use a whole chicken. Lots of gumbo for me for a
week. I cook it rarely.

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>