Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Canned Black Beans

Dan wrote:

>>> I dispute your "100 times the flavor" claim. Please tell me how you
>>> measure flavor. (Are you counting flavonoids per gram?)

>> I think that is the generally accepted unit of measure...

> And I think that Bob slipped us a ringer. I had seen the word
> "flavonoid" but had no clue what it was. After checking out George's
> other lies, I looked this one up. "Flavonoid" refers to plant pigments.

Yes, I was having a little fun. There *is* no unit of flavor so I just made
one up. I used a word that sounded "right," even though it wasn't. I assumed
George's reply was as tongue-in-cheek as mine, but in light of his further
at all costs, even at the expense of his veracity.

Bob