Posted to rec.food.cooking
Rhonda Anderson[_1_] Rhonda Anderson[_1_] is offline

Default What to serve?

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:30:34 +0200, Chatty Cathy
> > wrote:

>>That's what I was afraid of... guess its beef or lamb then?

> Even beef or lamb has it's drawbacks. A lot of folks aren't eating
> red meat these days, and even if they are, there are a lot of folks
> that won't touch lamb.

Just curious - Cathy, is lamb commonly eaten in South Africa? I know that
it's not a terribly popular meat in the US, so understand Christine's
comment.

It is a commonly eaten, popular meat here though. I'm just wondering what
the South African experience is.

--
Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia