Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_1_] Lou Decruss[_1_] is offline

Default Test

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:51:14 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>Lou Decruss said...
>
>> Did you ever find Boars Head
>> products?
>>
>> Lou

>Yes, as a matter of fact! I was in a GIANT supermarket and an employee
>walked by wearing a bright and shiny Boar's Head apron and hat. I stopped
>him and he told me where the products are, and as I got to the end of the
>aisle, I looked at something else and absentmindedly forgot all about it.
>LOL OOPS!

I usually do that with the most important item on the list. At least
now you know where to get the best.

>Thanks for the feedback on the message-ID methods.

You're welcome.

>The abf binary example is just a shortcut for the benefit of rfc'ers.

It works for me. Not sure how many others will be able to take
advantage of it.

>A binary image is still old news after a few days, whether I posted it to
>tinypic OR abf or both.

I just went and re-subscribed to ABF. I got back to June 1st. I'm
pretty happy with my isp.

>The message-id method saves me time and bother and saves a few bytes of
>storage over at tinypic as a result.

I'm not familiar with tinypics, but whatever works for you.

>All the best,

And to you as well.

Lou