Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Test

Lou Decruss said...

> Did you ever find Boars Head
> products?
>
> Lou

Yes, as a matter of fact! I was in a GIANT supermarket and an employee
walked by wearing a bright and shiny Boar's Head apron and hat. I stopped
him and he told me where the products are, and as I got to the end of the
aisle, I looked at something else and absentmindedly forgot all about it.
LOL OOPS!

Thanks for the feedback on the message-ID methods.

The abf binary example is just a shortcut for the benefit of rfc'ers.

A binary image is still old news after a few days, whether I posted it to
tinypic OR abf or both.

The message-id method saves me time and bother and saves a few bytes of
storage over at tinypic as a result.

All the best,

Andy