Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_1_] Lou Decruss[_1_] is offline

Default Test

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:47:18 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>Andy said...
>
>> Click me?!?

It works. But retention would be a problem as you stated. I get a
little less than a year with this group. Binaries can go from 3-6
months depending on the size of the group. From what I've read I'm
lucky to get that long. I used this feature years ago but forgot
about it. I do look at ABF, so out of curiosity I unsubscribed and it
still found it on the server. It downloaded the picture but didn't
subscribe me or get any other headers. It's pretty cool, but I'm not
sure how much help it will be here. Did you ever find Boars Head
products?

Lou