Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chatty Cathy Chatty Cathy is offline

Default What to serve?

Christine Dabney wrote:

> Anyway you can find out in advance if there are any dietary
> limitations? I think I would do that before I planned anything. For
> all you know, one of the people could be vegetarian..

Indeed. Tried to phone... no response - not even voice mail <sigh>. Then
I sent an email to the "contact person". No joy, as yet. Hoping someone
will come back to me by Monday, latest (course starts on Tuesday). If
they don't, then first day is going to be chicken and/or veggies Can
always ask them personally about day 2 etc. BTW, odds are pretty good
that they will turn up... they paid in advance If not, we are gonna
have fun eating all the "extra food".

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy