Old 26-09-2006, 10:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
kilikini kilikini is offline

Default Peanut Free Peanut Butter

"Steve Wertz" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:15:43 GMT, kilikini wrote:

"Steve Wertz" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:04:42 GMT, kilikini wrote:

Oooooh, thanks for the reminder about almond butter! I've always

wanted
try that because I can't eat peanuts. Peanuts are another food where,

love them, but they certainly don't like me.

You oughta be using Macadamia nut butter.

How much is that, $5 a tablespoon? G

I just figured since you were from Hawaii... They aren't cheap in
Hawaii either?

-sw

Believe it or not, the Big Island is the only island that still grows Mac
nuts. Maui let theirs go about 6 years ago and the land is being used for
houses. :-P

It's a sacrilege I tell you!

kili