Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell Leonard Blaisdell is offline

Default Black beans are calling!!

In article . com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Tortillas are fat free... your method just adds fat calories and is too
> much like work/clean up. To make tortillas hot and pliable the easy
> way wrap a small stack in a clean damp tea towel and microwave on high
> about a minute... and kept wrapped they stay warm throughout the meal.

I happen to have some old corn tortillas and just tried your method. It
worked fine with a stack of five. They were fairly flexible and surely
low cal compared to my method. The tortillas tasted a bit raw to me.
I'll save the method for future reference though. Thanks.

leo

--
<http://web0.greatbasin.net/~leo/>