Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
Michael Kuettner Michael Kuettner is offline

Default Enshrine In-N-Out Burgers!

"Kevin S. Wilson" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:28:45 +0200, "Michael Kuettner"
> > wrote:

>>> Are we still talking about the meaning of "a stitch in time saves
>>> nine"?
>>>

>>I guess that you're posting from alt.gossip.celebrities.

> It wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong in this thread.

I'm never wrong because I check my nonsense before posting facts to Usernetz(tm).

>>Get a live !

> ITYM, "Get alive!" PS: Your exclamation-mark key is b0rken. It keeps
> inserting a space just before the mark.

My computer does that automatically.

>> Listen to an Elton John concert, for example, instead of just gossiping
>>about him.

> Does 8:00 tonight count? Because that's when I'll be seeing Elton
> John.

I appreciate it when a black person decides to listen to real music instead
of that "Wrap music".

> But you already knew that, didn't you, google-stalker boi?

My computer knew that automatically.

Except for your misspelling of "boy", your English isn't too bad for an Afro-American.

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner