Posted to rec.food.cooking
Litttle Malice Litttle Malice is offline

Default Apple Crisp

One time on Usenet, Melba's Jammin' > said:

> I'm about to make some for dinner tonight. I don't know what "dinner"
> is going to be yet, but we're having apple crisp after it! Will see if
> I can get it put together in the time it takes to preheat the oven.

What kind of apples will you use? I'd make an apple crisp if I could
find some Gravensteins, but I don't have time to go out to the farms
this week.

> It's cold and grey and drizzly. A fire in the fireplace wouldn't be a
> bad thing and I'll bet Rob's got one going in the downstairs fireplace!

We're gray and drizzly here, but it's not cold until night and even
then, not so much -- got up to 70 degrees yesterday...

--
"Little Malice" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~