Posted to rec.food.cooking
LT[_1_] LT[_1_] is offline

Default what to serve

"pfoley" > wrote in message
ink.net...
>I would like to have a few friends of mine over some evening after dinner
> play board games. I would like to serve a few appetizers, food pickups,
> and
> then finish the evening off with dessert and coffee and tea. Now, I can't
> serve the wrapped brie idea, that I recently posted, because the lady
> that
> gave me that recipe is one of the people whom I would be inviting; any
> ideas?

A lot depends on if you will eat while playing, or before. Some things are
difficult to eat, as you sit with a game board, cards etc. in front of you.
If you will snack while you play, I would go for easy finger foods like
small one bite pizzas, or other one bite appetizers..There are many. Also
simple things like nuts, (maybe macadamias) cheese, small pieces of fruit
would be good.

You can over think some things.

Larry T