Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Pepper mill

How on earth could you have so much trouble? I have several
(inexpensive) pepper mills from the clear plastic bubble with black
rabbit ears to a 25 year old model that adjusts the grind. None, and
I mean NOT ONE does such a coarse crack. Perhaps your idea of fine is
different from mine. Do you have a Target or Macy's in your area?
Have you tried there? I can't justify spending more than $20 for a
fancy grinder I'd use on the dining room table.